Relationship with Nature
Coffee At The Gardens have a sympathetic relationship with nature and the fruits of the forest. We deliver the most natural produce to visitors through conscious awareness of additives and preservatives and their effects. Coffee At The Gardens limit usage of colours in made to order drinks where they can
Coffee At The Gardens is a kiosk with a difference
100% plant to grow disposable cups and lids made from vegetable oils
Biodegradable bamboo and eco friendly plates
At least 70% bio plastic cutlery
Recycling practices are implemented and glass and plastic bottles are traded in at local recycling centres
1. No expanded polystyrene foam use
2. No single use plastic straws
3. Reusable tableware is used for 'dine in' and ethically approved utensils for take away food
4. All takeaways are served in 100% biodegradable containers and packaging.
5. No plastic bags offered for takeout orders.
6. Proper recycling practices are followed.